Nagareboshi Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everybody!

+3
dbzspidi200
Ai-Mayura
Chinxize
7 posters

Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty Hey Everybody!

Post by Chinxize March 11th 2012, 12:40 am

Hey! Smile
Since we don't know each other very well, yet...It would be nice if you would tell everybody something about you!
Something like how are old are you...what you're doing...anime...editing...just what you like to tell us! Smile

I'm Maria. But you can call me Ria or Chini or ChinChin as well - After my Youtube-nickname! ^-^
...I'm 20 years old and turn 21 on 4th June! Smile I'm living in Germany...so i hope you can ecxuse my grammar mistakes! haha^^
I love anime and manga very much! Very Happy
I hope we have much fun together!!! \(^_^)/

Chinxize
Chinxize
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty Re: Hey Everybody!

Post by Ai-Mayura April 1st 2012, 3:17 am

Ok its my turn.^^
My name is Jennifer, but I dont like it to be called like this. So its better to call me Jenni, Jen or Ai. Ai would be the easiest way to call me, because it only has two letters.\(^o^)/
Like ChinChin I'm also living in Germany.
I really love the Nagareboshi Production. So lets have fun together. Like a Star @ heaven
Ai-Mayura
Ai-Mayura
Small Shine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by dbzspidi200 April 4th 2012, 10:54 pm

Hello
I am Heather I dont really have any nicknames expect wolfy or demon you all will get to know why later on. XD mwahaha
I live in the United States so wished I lived in Britain
I enjoy video editing animes and mangas very much it is my secret pass time that everyone knows lol.
Hope we all can have fun together and rule the world mwahaha XD
dbzspidi200
dbzspidi200
Jitter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teru April 12th 2012, 1:58 am

Hello. (:

My Name is Taylor and I also come from germany. Hm.. my Nicknames are Tay or Rai. :'D So they're not difficult. I like to visit the united states, australia, britian and Japan. /)(*3*)(\ So I'm editing for a year now!? I like to read mangas and editing.
So I hope we get all along and have a fun together. C:
Teru
Teru
Jitter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by xSweetInnovade June 16th 2012, 8:53 am

Hey. Well, my name is Jacquelyn but I like to be called Hana. I'm 18 and I live in United States. <3 I've been editing for almost 3 years now. o.o Good lord. xD I like anime, marching band, zombies, Monster, and My Chemical Romance. Very Happy Soooo... Nagareboshi Pro is epic and we're gonna be epicly amazing. XD
xSweetInnovade
xSweetInnovade
Jitter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaliachan July 8th 2012, 11:00 pm

Hi, I' m late, but better now than never XDD
My Name is Machell, but better call me Asalia Wink
I'm now 20 years old. Right now, I am living in Switzerland. I have got 2 passports one from Swiss and another one from Canada. Well, like all of you I love anime, manga and some other stuff from Japan.
Sorry, for the bad english ^^''
Asaliachan
Asaliachan
Jitter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shywings21 July 9th 2012, 1:32 am

Well hiii guys!! I can proudly say im a new member of the Nagareboshi Productions! So you know me a little more Im gonna say a few things about myself. My name is Dalierys[spanish name and complicated to pronounce] But you can just call me Dali or Dery ^^ Im 20 and my bday is in May 21. I live in Puerto Rico, a small island around the pacific ocean[i think lol] been editing for around 6 months, im a newbie but im a fast learner and i love to play with colors now in my amv's. I hope we can work together from now on ^^ count on me for whatever you need.
Shywings21
Shywings21
Jitter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum